As soon as you become a Chamber member we will:
- Welcome you to the Chamber in our weekly eBlast that goes to over 1,000 email addresses
- Let the community know that you have recently joined the Chamber in our monthly 2-page “Chamber Talk” that appears in full color in the Courier-Times
- Add you to our list of members on our website under the appropriate category with a link to your website as well as your address and phone number
- Hold a ribbon cutting or upgrade certificate award at your location if you are a new business or you have recently renovated your location
- Tweet about your business and add a comment about you on our Facebook page the week you join.
- Deliver a window cling identifying you as a Chamber Member
All of this happens within a few days of joining the Chamber. The value of this marketing is immeasurable.
But we won’t stop there! Once you are a member, we will continue promoting your business by:
Displaying your business cards and literature at the Chamber office for potential customers to collect when they visit
Putting your marketing material in our relocation packet
Adding your specials and events to our weekly eBlast that reaches over 400 emails
Listing your specials and events on our website
Offering you the opportunity to participate in numerous networking opportunities at a reduced cost
Providing an audience of Lunch with the Chamber attendees each month during the member announcement period
Recommending your business when someone calls or stops by the office looking for your type of goods or services
All of this marketing and publicity is included for the very reasonable price of a Chamber Membership.
And if that is not enough…. We offer many levels of paid sponsorship opportunities on our website and at each of our Chamber events for even greater visibility.
By joining the Chamber you will be identified as a member of one of the most trusted business organizations on the local, state, and national level. We will help promote your business while your membership dollars help fund the good things the Chamber does within the community like providing free learning opportunities for business owners and their employees, partnering with the local schools on career day events and other business related activities, adding culture to our community through the sponsorship of the Henry County Concert Series, revitalizing our downtown through participation in the Indiana Main Street program; these are just a few.
Your company needs to be a part of the Chamber of Commerce!
Additional Benefits of being a Chamber Member Include…
Your investment in the Chamber may be deductible as a necessary business expense. Please check with your accountant.